Shipping and Return Policy
We ship only quality items that are free of defects in material and workmanship. The product(s)you purchase from Slotsmachineparts.com.
The purchaser must follow these procedures and Guidelines in order to initiate a return or exchange of any part(s) or item(s) purchased.
1. Used and Refurbished items are considered final and can not be returned or refunded unless a specific warranty applies and was written to apply for that item.
2. New product sales may be returned for an equal exchange of another item or parts after obtaining a return authorization # or RMA# and may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
3. All E-proms and electrical parts are sold “As Is” and not returnable for exchange or refunds since we can not be certain these items will be installed correctly.
4. Any authorized refunds or exchanges must be completed within 30 days from the date of purchase, and are subject to all of our return/refund provisions including any penalties that may apply.
5. To initiate a return or exchange the customer must contact us by sending an email to email@example.com and may not return any item(s)or part(s) to us prior to getting specific return instructions and an RMA# issued to them.
6. All shipping cost and return shipping charges are paid by the customer and no refunds shall be given on any shipping costs or any portion of any order as its related to any shipping fees or shipping costs.
7. All returns in the excess of $100.00 must be shipped fully insured for the full value against possible shipping damages. The costs of reshipping any item to you in the event of the merchandise exchange is also your responsibility unless a mistake was made by our shipping department in which case we shall pay for the shipping costs of the part(s) needed to correct the shipment.
8. Items retuned for either exchange or refund or must be in there original condition and shipped back to us in there original packaging to be acceptable for exchange or credit. Credits and refunds are issued only after the return is received and has been inspected by us and are in re-sellable condition. In the event the item is returned to us used or, because of its returned condition, must be repackaged for resale, a 25% restocking fee will be charged in the event the return item is no longer in saleable condition, the item (s) will be returned to the customer and no credit or exchange will be given unless you informed the deliver company of delivery damages on the original arrival of the delivery.
9. Note: all special orders are subject to a 50% non-refundable deposit before any custom order can begin.
10. Once a return item is received, we will credit back to the buyers credit card the amount of the original purchase minus any applicable restocking fees and or penalties that may apply. In the event of an exchange it shall be made in accordance with our terms stated above.
It is the customers responsibility to inspect all shipments at the time of delivery and to report any damage to the delivery carrier immediately. The customer must also notify us so there is no delays in processing any damage claim.
Customer will need to retain all shipping materials and packaging for the shipment and may be required to show the shipping company at a later time in order to validate thier damage claim. It is very important that you notify us immediately of any damages so we can properly advise you and make notes of your claim. To speed the damage goods claim process you can e-mail us with pictures showing the damages found. Upon receipt of the pictures we will arrange for a replacement to be shipped and we will advise you what to do with the damage item