IGT S2000 Slot Machine Maintainence Manual is a 257 page PDF Download file that covers component maintenance instructions for IGT S2000 and Vision Upright Reel Slot machines. Detailed information about individual machine components is described in separate sections of this manual.
The content of this manual includes
• Section 1, Introduction – identifies major machine assemblies and lists tools needed to perform maintenance on the machine.
• Section 2, Machine Door – covers removal and installation procedures for machine door components.
• Section 3, Optic Door-Open Sensor – describes removal, installation and cleaning of the optic door-open sensor.
• Section 4, Player Panel Switches – describes removal, installation and maintenance for player panel switches.
• Section 5, Coin-In Handling – describes disassembly and assembly for coin-in handling components.
• Section 6, JCM WBA Series Bill Acceptor – describes removal, installation, assembly, disassembly and maintenance of the JCM world bill validator and transport/stacker assembly.
• Section 7, Side Eject Pinwheel Hopper – covers hopper removal, installation, probe levels and maintenance procedures.
• Section 8, Side Eject Holeywheel Hopper – covers hopper removal, installation, probe levels and maintenance procedures.
• Section 9, Ticket Printer – covers paper and ribbon changing and general maintenance on the ticket printer.
• Section 10, Power Supply and Distribution – covers the power supply and the power distribution assembly.
• Section 11, Logic Module – covers cabinet and door input/output (I/O) boards, the processor board and the motherboard.
• Section 12, Stepper Reels – describes removal, installation, disassembly and assembly of the reels.
• Section 13, Speaker – describes removal and installation of the audio speakers.
• Section 14, Fluorescent Lighting – describes removal and installation procedures for the various fluorescent lights.
• Section 15, Glass – describes removal and installation procedures for machine glass.
• Section 16, Displays – describes maintenance procedures for the vacuum fluorescent display (VFD), light emitting diode display (LED), and liquid crystal display (LCD).
• Section 17, Meters – describes removal and installation of the mechanical meters.
• Section 18, Slot Handle – describes disassembly and assembly procedures for the slot handle.
• Section 19, Fan – describes maintenance procedures for the top box and processor tray fans.
• Section 20, Service Light (Candle) – describes removal and installation of the service light.
• Section 21, Bell – describes removal and installation of the bell.
• Glossary – defines terms commonly used in IGT service manuals.
• Index – alphabetically lists various topics and page numbers for quick reference.
Buyer can download this manual immediately following checkout. Be sure to download and save the pdf file to your
computer. (The download link expires in 3 days)
If you have already completed the online checkout but unable to complete your download Click here for support.